NPI home and commercial building inspections are unbiased. We are nationally trained and backed by an expert technical staff available to us seven days a week. Even if you are familiar with the systems in a home and perform a thorough walk-through of your new property, it can be easy to see things through “rose-colored glasses.” After all, this may be the single largest investment of your life.
We also know buying a home or commercial property can be a stressful time full of deadlines. That's why we offer same-day reporting services. At the conclusion of our inspection, we print a computer-generated report complete with digital pictures on-site for you. We review each of the findings with you and answer questions as they come up. If you're purchasing from out-of-town, the report can be emailed to you.
Before You Buy, Call NPI!
Timothy Williams, Inspector
"I am willing to go the extra mile to answer any questions that come up either during or after the inspection."
Our Service Includes
NPI offers a full menu of home and commercial building inspection services to both residential and commercial clients. Our most popular inspections include:
- New construction including draws for lenders and final inspections for home buyers
- Existing home inspections
- Commercial building inspections
- Apartments/multi-units/condo inspections
- Manufactured home inspections
- Pre-listing inspections for home sellers/banks
- Builder's warranty inspections