Whether you’re buying or selling property, an inspection provides peace of mind as you make purchasing decisions. According to a recent study by the American Society of Home Inspectors and the National Association of Realtors, 8 out of 10 homebuyers order a home inspection as part of contract negotiations. They understand that having as much information as possible can reduce initial moving stress and provide direction on future maintenance plans.
NPI offers a full menu of inspection services to both residential and commercial clients. Our most popular inspections include:
- New construction
- Existing residential (general home inspection)
- Commercial facilities (office, apartment, warehouse)
- Pre-listing inspections
- 11th month inspections where new home warranties are about to expire
- Merchant credit card account site verifications
- Leased equipment inspections
- Draw inspections
- Foreclosure inspections
Compelling reasons to make Joel Steenhoek your number one inspector choice:
- Professional Inspection: Extensive training and continuing education assures that we have the expertise to best evaluate and document the condition of a property.
- Highest standards: At NPI, we will put our commitment to our clients up against any company. Inspections are done in gereral accordance with American Society of Home Inspectiors (ASHI) standards.
- Fully Insured: At NPI we carry Errors and Omissions (E&O), General Liability insurance to give you the assurance of a job well done.
Call for a Quote
"North America's Premier Inspection Service"