Experienced and Qualified
- Lifetime resident of Washington
- Member Tri-City Association of Realtors
- State certified structural pest inspector
- Member American Society of Home Inspectors
- Member InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Member Lower Yakima Valley Association of Realtors
- Member Washington State Pest Management Association
Call: 509-832-3427 / 888-214-6773
Whether you’re buying or selling property, a home or commercial building inspection provides peace of mind as you make purchasing decisions. According to a recent study by the American Society of Home Inspectors and the National Association of Realtors, 8 out of 10 homebuyers order a home inspection as part of contract negotiations. They understand that having as much information as possible can reduce initial moving stress and provide direction on future maintenance plans.
Our home/commercial inspection menu
- New home inspections
- Termite/Pest inspections
- Radon testing
- Existing home inspections
- Commercial building inspections
- Draw inspections
- Multi-units/condo/apartment inspections
- Manufactured home inspections
- Pre-listing/pre-sale inspections
- Builder's warranty inspections
A Professional Report
We understand you don't have time to wait. Our computer generated inspection reports complete with digital pictures are delivered to the client on-site immediately following the inspection. We email a copy of the report to the agent the same day.
Our objective property inspection report not only saves you time, it gives you a clear, concise checklist of information regarding your home or commercial property and an understanding of the current condition of all major systems. This is true on both existing and new housing stock.
INFRARED THERMAL IMAGING SCAN
To give clients added service, Ron has completed Building Science Thermography training. This allows him to offer infrared services to clients. Infrared camera technology uses the thermal properties of objects to help "see" inside walls and ceilings. This can help pinpoint problems with insulation, moisture intrusion and electrical wiring that would be hidden during a standard visual inspection. Ask us about infrared services today!
- Water Damage
- Missing Insulation
- Hot Spots in Electrical Wiring
- Framing Defects
- Air Leaks in Ductwork
- Drafts Around Doors and Windows
Proudly providing home inspections and commercial building inspections in: Kennewick, Richland, West Richland, Pasco, Yakima, Walla Walla, Selah, Sunnyside, Prosser, Grandview, Toppenish, Wapato, Goldendale, Zillah, Ellensburg, Benton City, White Swan, Outlook, Granger, Buena, Parker, Burbank, Harrah, Gleed, Naches, and Mabton, Washington.