Two Inspectors - Better Availability!
Call for a no obligation quote.
|Exclusive NPI Six-Month Limited Mechanical Warranty: This exclusive FREE warranty covers inspected residential mechanical systems and built-in appliances. NPI stands behind each inspection in writing. (Restrictions and deductible apply.)
Inspections with Experience
Home and commercial building inspector John Haag holds an AA in Electrical Engineering and BS in Technical Management. He also has 12 years of construction experience and understands local building systems and standards. With this background and training, Haag offers an unbiased, thorough inspection to each client.
- 35+-page detailed report and easy to read summary report
- Re-inspection services once issues have been addressed
- Licensed Arizona inspector
- Passed National Home Inspection Exam
- Completed American Home Inspectors Training Institute Course
- Completed NPI Training Program
|The Inspection Services You're Looking For
- Home Inspections (for buyers)
- Builder's Warranty Inspections
- Pre-listing Inspections (for sellers)
- New Home Final Inspections
- Draw Inspections for Lenders
- Commercial Building Inspections (retail, warehouses, churches, motels, etc.)
- Multi-Unit/Apartment Inspections
We will walk roofs and traverse the attic to give you the detailed home inspection you need.
According to a recent study by the American Society of Home Inspectors and the National Association of Realtors, about 80 percent of homebuyers order a home inspection as part of contract negotiations. They understand that having as much information as possible can:
- improve confidence in the sales process
- reduce moving stress
- provide direction on future maintenance plans
Serving the following Pinal County areas:
Apache Junction, AZ; Casa Grande, AZ; Florence, AZ; Arizona City, AZ; Queen Creek, AZ; Maricopa, AZ and surrounding areas. Call us for any of your inspection needs!
Request a quick, worry-free quote!