"Professional inspections involving
Call today: 719-240-0940
Whether you’re buying or selling property, an inspection by an experienced professional provides peace of mind as you make purchasing decisions. Having as much information as possible can reduce initial moving stress and provide direction on future maintenance plans.
Home inspections and commercial building inspections are visual assessments of the mechanical, electrical and structural components of a residence or business. Hiring an inspector who has a background in construction, experience with local building standards, and holds a membership with a national industry association insures that you will receive the kind of unbiased information you need about a potential property purchase.
- 10,000 inspections completed
- 30-year resident of Pueblo, Colorado
- Electrical engineering background
- Construction and remodeling experience
- Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors
- Member of the National Environmental Health Association
Our Service Menu
- Home Inspections (for buyers)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- Pre-listing/Pre-sale Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Mold Inspections NEW!
- Well Testing/Water Potability
- Roof inspections
- Multi-units/Condos/Apartment Inspections
- Manufactured Home Inspections
- Builder's Warranty Inspections
- Draw Inspections (for banks, lenders)
- HUD 203(k) inspections NEW!
- Infrared Thermography Inspections New!
NPI inspections are unbiased. Even if you are familiar with the systems in a home and perform a thorough walk-through of your new property, it can be easy to see things through “rose-colored glasses.” After all, this may be the single largest investment of your life. An objective property inspection report not only saves you time, it gives you a clear, concise checklist of information regarding your home or commercial property and an understanding of the current condition of all major systems. This is true on both existing and new housing stock.
NPI provides each residential inspection client a computer-generated report with digital pictures immediately following the inspection. Reports are completed on-site. Commercial inspection reports are available within five business days after the inspection is complete. Your inspector is always available to answer questions.
Our professional inspector proudly provides home inspection and commercial building inspection services in Pueblo, Fremont and Custer counties: Pueblo, Pueblo West, Canon City, Penrose, Walsenburg, West Cliffe and La Veta, Colorado.
Commercial Inspection Services also provided in El Paso County, Colorado.