Are you looking to buy or sell a home or commercial building?
National Property Inspections will provide you with a thorough unbiased, detailed, confidential and professional inspection of your property, whether that is your home or a commercial building. Call today to get a quote from a thorough and professional inspector.
- Home buyer's inspections
- Commercial building inspections
- Lead-base paint inspections
- Multi-units, condo inspections
- Townhouse inspections
- Pre-listing seller's inspections
- Construction draw inspections
- New construction home inspections
- New home and builder's warranty inspections
- Pool/Spa inspections
- Roof Certificationinspections
- Septic inspections
- Asbestos inspections
- Energy audits
- HUD 203(k) inspections
- Lead-based paint inspections
- AC Certification Inspections
- USDA Home Certification Inspections New!
Certifications & Licenses
- FHA/HUD Fee Inspector
- FHA 203K Consultant
- CA License “B” Contractor
- Certified Building Science Thermographer
- Certified Lead Base Paint Inspector
- AHERA Asbestos Building Inspector
- AHERA Asbesots Management Planner
- AHERA Asbestos Project Designer
- Member of the California Real Estate Inspector Association
|What is a Thermal Scan?
A thermal scan detects heat and uses it to create an image. This allows your inspector to see behind walls and solid objects to identify conditions unseen by the naked eye including:
- Missing insulation
- Electrical faults
- Moisture or water intrusion
- Plumbing leaks and more...
Learn more about infrared Inspections!