Each year thousands of real estate sales professionals refer NPI inspectors to their clients with confidence. Since 1987, NPI has been the inspection company you can count on to educate home buyers about the condition of the property they are buying so they can buy with confidence and you can close the sale with confidence. Click here to find an NPI inspector in your area.
Why Refer NPI?
Better inspector training. NPI trains its own inspectors in the classroom and in the field. We have trained hundreds of inspectors since 1987.
- Backed by a national company. The NPI corporate office staff supports all NPI franchise owners/inspectors and is available to answer any questions that clients may have about an inspection.
- Solution-focused. NPI inspectors just don’t deliver a list of defects after the inspection. They explain solutions to problems so that buyers can resolve questions and buy with confidence.
- Easy-to-read inspection report with digital photos. The NPI report includes a summary section to make it easy for clients to focus on the most important issues found with their property. Click here for a sample report.
- Expert communication skills. Buying a home can be emotional. NPI inspectors understand that and take the time to carefully explain their findings and how to resolve issues so buyers can make informed purchase decisions and close with confidence.
- Insured. Every NPI inspector is required to carry errors and omissions (E&O) and general liability insurance.
- Protection. NPI’s exclusive six-month limited warranty is provided with each home inspection (not available in all locations).
- Client Education. After clients move into their homes, they can rely on the “NPI Home Maintenance Guide” to help with keep up with seasonal maintenance tasks to keep their homes in top condition.
NPI’s Residential Inspections
NPI performs residential inspections on the following:
- Single-family houses
- Duplexes and multiplexes
- Manufactured/mobile homes
Home Buyer Inspections
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest investments your clients will make, and NPI knows the importance of this decision. For peace of mind, it’s important for buyers to understand everything possible regarding the home they are about to purchase. NPI home inspections are designed to meet strict industry standards and cover all major systems in the house. For more than 25 years, home buyers have trusted NPI inspectors when they purchase their homes.
Home Seller Prelisting Inspections
Having a home inspection report available for interested buyers can help sell a home faster, as most buyers feel more comfortable with a home that has been preinspected. Furthermore, a prelisting inspection helps reduce negotiations and avoid the pitfalls of the buyer’s inspection.
NPI prelisting inspections can help you:
- Raise buyer confidence and trust
- Sell homes for top dollar
- Sell homes faster
- Avoid closing delays
- Reduce seller liability through full disclosure
- Provide proof to the buyer of a home’s condition
The NPI Home Inspection
An NPI home inspection will cover hundreds of components in your client’s home, including the following:
- Lots and grounds
- Exterior surfaces
- Electrical system
- Structural components
- Heating system
- Air conditioning system
- Plumbing system
- Windows and doors
- Interior rooms
- Basement/crawl space