Locally owned and operated: As a locally-owned and operated company, we have a direct stake in making the community grow and prosper.
Supported by a well-respected international company: National Property Inspections Inc., founded in 1987, is one of the oldest companies in the industry. Our reputation is built on standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism.
Trained and Educated:
- 25+ years of experience
- Certified thermographer trained at the Infrared Training Center of the Building Science Institute, # 28385
- Certified American Society Home Inspector (ASHI), #207384
Secretary for the local chapter of the ASHI
- Member Florida Association of Home Inspectors (FABI), #RPI-0511
- Affiliate members of the West Volusia Board of Realtors
- Affiliate members of Daytona Beach Board of Realtors
- Affiliate members of New Smyrna Beach Board of Realtors
- Member of Southeast Volusia Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Port Orange Chamber of Commerce
- Sandy is also a National Member of the Women's Council of Realtors and has received the following awards:
"Outstanding Service Award" for 2007 (Women's Council of Realtors)
"Woman of the Year" for 2005 (Women's Council of Realtors)
"Affiliate of the Year" for 2007 (New Smyrna Beach Board of Realtors)
"Affiliate of the Year" for 2003 (West Volusia Board of Realtors)
Held to High Standards: Our inspections meet industry-accepted standards of practice. These standards are taught during the NPI initial training course and updated as needed. Feel free to ask for more details about our standards of practice.
Fully Insured: We carry Errors and Omissions (E&O) and general liability insurance.
Experienced: Initial training and continued education provided by the corporate office give us opportunities to learn and grow. Our backgrounds and drive to provide the most thorough inspection in the industry mean we're constantly gaining new knowledge for use on the next inspection.