Are you looking to buy or sell a home or commercial building?
National Property Inspections will provide you with a thorough unbiased, detailed, confidential and professional inspection of your property, whether that is your home or a commercial building. Call today to get a quote from a thorough and professional inspector.
Inspection Services Available
Residential Inspection Services
- Residential/Home Inspection (Buyer’s Inspections)
- Prelisting Home Inspection (Seller’s Inspections)
- Radon & Termite Inspections
- Wind Mitigation Inspections & 4 - Point Inspections (for insurance)
- New Construction (Pre-closing Inspections)
- Builder’s Home Warranty Inspections
- RELO Inspection (Employee Relocation Home Inspection)
- Pool and Hot tub Inspections
- Infrared Inspections
- Energy Audit Inspections
- Mold Inspections
- Septic Inspections
- Well Inspections
Commercial Building/Property Inspections
- Apartment Buildings & Multi-Unit Residences
- Warehouses & Light Industrial
- Retail & Office
- Special Purpose Facilities
- Lease Inspection
- Errors and Omissions
- General Liability
- Real Estate Agent/Broker Referral Indemnity
Call for a NO HASSLES quote!
or email me
Inspection for your protection is our business!
Inspection Service Area
Florida (FL) (Commercial & Home Inspection): Pembroke Pines, Cooper City, Miramar, Davie, Weston, Hollywood Area
What you can't see, could cost you.
The Infrared Camera can pinpoint moisture damage, locate missing insulation and isolate electrical hot spots within your home.
• Get Green - Energy tune-up inspection
• Building - Roof, window, doors, moisture and more
• Diagnostic - For specific issues/problems
• Maintenances - Building, plants, equipment
Learn more »
Infrared Inspections (Thermal Imaging) - Thermal imaging uses a specially-designed camera to register changes in temperature, or heat energy, across surfaces in a home. Trained inspectors use this radiometric infrared camera to scan the home for evidence of temperature changes.