Did you know, 80% of buyers ask for a home inspection as part of contract negotiations?
Moving can be a stressful time for anyone. That's why an unbiased, thorough home or commercial building inspection is so important. We work with you to provide the professional assessment you need to make an informed decision about what may be the largest purchase of your life. We answer your question and provide you with information about the condition and function of hundreds of components that are part of the structures we live and work in everyday.
Before You Buy, Call NPI!
- Bonded and Insured
- Member of American Society of Home Inspections
- Member of Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- Member Greater Springfield Board of Realtors
- Computer-generated reports with digital pictures
- Same day report service
A Name You Can Trust
I have lived in the Springfield area for almost 20 years. It is my home, and my clients are my neighbors. I have been professionally trained and certified by NPI, a nationally-known and respected company. In addition, I bring years of experience as an owner of rental properties to the table. Prior to opening my home and commercial building inspection business, I completed both large and small remodeling projects, and I understand area construction practices.
My most popular home and commercial inspection services include:
- Home inspections (for buyers)
- Pre-listing inspections (for sellers and banks)
- Draw inspections (new construction)
- Final inspections (new construction)
- Radon Testing
- Mold Inspections
- Septic Inspections
- Well Inspections
- Potability (Water) Testing
- Apartment/Condo/Multi-unit inspections
- Manufactured home inspections
- Commercial building inspections
Proudly serving: Fairgrove, Strafford, Walnut Grove, Ash Grove, Willard, Mt. Vernon, Brookline, Republic, Battlefield, Ozark, Nixa, Branson and Springfield Missouri.