BUYING or SELLING a Home or Commercial Building?
National Property Inspections will provide you with a thorough unbiased, detailed, confidential and professional inspection of your property, whether that is your home or a commercial building. Put my 15 years of inspecting in the Tampa Bay area (over 6,000 properties) to work for you and call today to get a quote!
Florida Home Inspector Licensing has been in effect since 2011, my license is HI #19. However, licensing is the minimum requirement. For the highest quality inspection you would want to have a licensed inspector who is also an ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) Certified Inspector, is a member of the local ASHI Suncoast Chapter, has experience, is bonded, has E&O (errors & omissions) insurance, general liability insurance and provides a FREE 6-month limited mechanical warranty!
Inspection Services Available
Residential Inspection Services
- Residential/Home Inspections (Buyer’s Inspections)
- Prelisting Home Inspections (Seller’s Inspections)
- New Construction (Pre-closing Inspections)
- Relocation Inspections
- 4-Point Insurance Inspections
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
- Roof Certification Insurance Inspections
Commercial Building/Property Inspections
- Apartment Buildings & Multi-Unit Residences
- Warehouses & Light Industrial
- Retail & Office
- Office/Medical Condos
- Special Purpose Facilities
- Lease Inspection
- Errors and Omissions
- General Liability
- Real Estate Agent/Broker Referral Indemnity
FLORIDA INSURANCE REPORTS
All Florida Homeowner Insurance Companies have reports that may be required to get home owners insurance or to get discounts on your home owners insurance.
1. 4 Point Report- For most carriers this will be required for homes 30+ years old. This report, on a special form, will document the age and condition of the ROOF, PLUMBING, HVAC SYSTEM and ELECTRICAL. These items do not have to be new but in good operating condition and not beyond their normal design life. They would require the roof have a minimum of 3 years of life left. There are certain types of plumbing pipe and electrical panels/electrical issues that will also be of concern. Typically this is a pass-fail report.
2. Roof Certification Report- For most carriers this will be required for roofing materails 25+ years. The roofing materials need to be in good condition and have a mininum of 3 years of life left. This report is not required if a 4 Point report is done.
3. Wind Mitigation Report- This report is not required, however, it is the one that will allow you to get discounts on your home owners insurance. Usually significant savings. This report, on the state form OIR-B1-1802 (rev 01/12), will document the age of the roof covering, roof deck attachment, truss connections to the exterior walls and protection of all exterior wall glazed/non-glazed openings.
Call NPI for additional information 727-723-7800.
Inspection Service Area
Florida (FL) (Commercial & Home Inspection): Northern Pinellas County including Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Safety Harbor, Oldsmar, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Belleair, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Crystal Beach, Largo, Dunedin, Western & Southern Hillsborough County including Tampa and Odesa.