Whether you’re buying or selling property, an inspection provides peace of mind as you make purchasing decisions. According to a recent study by the American Society of Home Inspectors and the National Association of Realtors, 8 out of 10 homebuyers order a home inspection as part of contract negotiations. They understand that having as much information as possible can reduce initial moving stress and provide direction on future maintenance plans
|Stephen J. Genzale: An Experienced, Thorough Professional
- Licensed professional engineer
- Completed pest management training
- InterNACHI member
- Pennsylvania Radon Testing Certification (#2417)
|Our Most Popular Inspections
- Home inspections (for buyers)
- Radon testing
- Water potability testing
- WDI/termite inspections
- Commercial building inspections (retail, warehouses, churches, restaurants, etc.)
- New construction draw inspections
- New home construction inspections
- Existing residential home inspections
- Multi-units, condos, apartment inspections
- Manufactured home inspections
- Pre-listing inspections (for sellers)
- Builder's warranty inspections
An objective home or commercial inspection report not only saves you time, it gives you a clear, concise checklist of information and an understanding of the current condition of all major systems. This is true on both existing and new housing stock. I will provide you with a thorough, computer generated inspection report the same day I complete the inspection. The report format puts the information you need upfront and includes digital pictures for clarity. I am available to answer questions at anytime.
WONDERING WHICH INSPECTION BEST FITS YOUR NEEDS?
Call Stephen today for a no obligation quote: 610-596-7046
NPI's home inspector and commercial building inspector proudly serves: Lehigh Valley, Bethlehem, Allentown, Northampton, Macungie, Emmaus, Center Valley and the surrounding areas in Pennsylvania.